To hire or not to hire a Wedding Videographer?

Couple's explain why wedding video matters.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some Common Questions we get asked about what our packages include.

What is a Wedding Highlight Film?

A highlight film is defined as a "filmsy look". This style aims to increase the emotional impact through the use of slow-motion and transition effects, saturated or unsaturated colors, creative camera angles, and dramatic music. It was that "wow" factor to tell your story in a unique way.

What is a Wedding Teaser Trailer?

Similar to our highlight films, each of our trailer films is a fully conceptualized cinematic short story set to perfectly matched music that highlights big moments as well as smaller details that reflect the nuances of your special day! It's perfect for posting on social media platforms for everyone to watch.

What is a VIP (Very Important Part)Edit?

The Editing style in a VIP Edit is traditional and clean. It follows a chronological order of your wedding ceremony, reception speeches, and reception first dances. It includes every moment from those three events, including the audio. The VIP Edit is everything most important from your wedding day (ceremony, speeches, dances). This version cuts between all the camera angles and audio recordings. In the end, it creates a professional and chronological video of your wedding ceremony and/or reception. One important thing to note: the documentary edit does not include morning preparations, first look, decorations or any creative photo sessions. We save those artistic shots for the feature film and teaser trailer. The documentary edits are really for the couple, closer family/friends, and essentially, anyone who didn’t make it to the festivities.

What is RAW footage?

Raw Footage is all the unedited video and audio files recorded throughout the entire day. A typical 5-minute highlight video will only include approximately 15% of all of the video captured throughout the entire day. Having the Raw Footage will allow you go back and view clips captured throughout the entire day. There are some downsides. As the word implies, it’s the footage in it’s RAW state, with no edits; the entire clip, with it’s shakiness, out of focus shots, lack of color grading, in-camera audio, and most commonly, short clips between 10 to 30 seconds long each (So probably there’s around 200 short clips of your wedding day, depending on amount of coverage). Having the Raw foot will be great for safe keep but not great for a pleasant viewing experience. For a great viewing experience we suggest the VIP Edit.

How long does it take to get my wedding films?

Post-production on your wedding film is a very detail-oriented process, from finding the perfect music to the perfect color grade, we never want to rush the process. Most wedding films are completed within 4 months of your wedding date. If for some reason it will be longer, we will contact you directly and let you know what the schedule will be!

How are payments set up?

25% payment as a retainer is due upon signing the agreement to secure your date. The other 75% payment is due 30 days prior to your date.

Will you travel to my wedding location?

WE LOVE to travel. I enjoy filming new places and venturing to fun destinations. If your wedding is over 60 miles outside of the Hales Corners, WI area I can discuss any travel costs with you personally during the booking process.

How are my films delivered?

Your films will be delivered to you online through a digital download. After the approval of the edit, we will then post it to our Social Media platforms for you to share with your family and friends, as it's the easiest and fastest way to get those beautiful films to them so they can relive your wedding day with you.

How is the music chosen?

Each film is unique and music is an important part of that. We will carefully select music for each edit with tracks we license for each film.